1 package of prepared pizza dough
¼ cup sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
Optional topping ideas :
Melted chocolate chips
1. In a large saute pan (or electric skillet), add enough oil so that it is about one inch deep. Heat over medium high heat (between 375 and 400 degrees).
2. Roll out pizza dough until it is about ½-1 inch thick. Cut rounds of dough using a one inch cookie or biscuit cutter. If you've got a kid helper on hand, pass off the cookie cutters and put them to work, just make sure a grownup does the next step.
3. Carefully place each dough round in the oil, and cook about 1 minute per side.
4. Remove the rounds from the oil, and place them on a plate lined with paper towel.
5. Now it's time for your toppings! Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl, and while the rounds are still warm, roll them in the mixture to coat. You can try some of the alternate toppings we listed above here too!
6. Serve immediately.
Share this Clip with your friends, family, community and social networks with just one click.
Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals Inc is a nonprofit design lab empowering half a million people each year to design meaningful Jewish rituals for themselves and their loved ones. When you donate, 100% of your tax-deductible investment sustains our platform and provides access for those who cannot afford to give.
Anyone you invite to collaborate with you will see everything posted to this Service and will have full access to edit clips.
You will not be able to recover your
Are you sure you want to delete it?